Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Mike's Wedding

Hello Family!

My summer is going well, I've just returned from San Diego where my friends Maren and Fred were married--a beautiful wedding on the cliffs overlooking the Pacific ocean! But, now I'm back in South Carolina and getting ready to drive to Virginia for yet another wedding (on the Atlantic) this weekend. Mom is very curious as to who is attending and when you are arriving, so if you could respond to this blog, or just e-mail me at sarahestroud@gmail.com that would be great! Can't wait to see you!

Love Sarah

1 comment:

Goodwin Family said...

Wish I could come, but the fares are just outrageously expensive - and not that you are not worth it to me MIKE - but I would have to bring one of the children with me too.... I will save up for a big trip home with all the family. ............or ....... anyone that wants a vacation here - is more than welcome to stay in our little grass shack! Love to all and congratulations!
Charlotte