Monday, July 30, 2007

TRIP???

Aloha everyone, I will not punish you with pictures of my children this time! I have a friend in VA, that due to a recent diagnosis of diabetes, will not be able to use thier time share here in Sep. Now, I would love it if any or all of my family would come here and use it....but I know that we all have busy lives and probably cannot. But, if anyone knows of anyone who may be interested in a quick trip out here - we have a timeshare available. I have it listed on my ebay site right now and this is a BEAUTIFUL hotel!! The best part is - it is only 5 minutes from my house so we go there all the time for the beach! It is item# 280138369619 , go to www.ebay.com and click on advanced search and enter that number. It really is a great deal as that hotel goes for about $250 a night. Let me know if anyone is interested and I can hook you up with my friend! Please tell your friends as well!
Charlotte

No comments: