Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Snow Day!!!


Hey Everyone!!!

It takes a "snow day" for me to find time to sit down and say HI! I use the term "snow day" loosely as the good folks here on the Eastern Shore don't know what to do when white stuff starts falling from the sky :) I know our light dusting is nothing compared to all of the snow Sarah's had up in New York, but it's enough for them to send us home from school early, and that makes me happy!!!! For those of you that don't know, I work as the computer lab assistant at an elementary school. While I do sit in front of a computer all day, I'm not supposed to go to blogging websites from school... so mostly I get to play elementary-age computer games all day... tough job, I know :)


To answer Charlotte's question... YES, we do watch LOST and Grey's Anatomy... we do have some interesting theories if anyone wants to talk...
Gotta go, it's snowing again and the dogs want to go outside :)
-Christian

No comments: