Friday, February 23, 2007

Hello from Michelle

Hi family,

Charlotte thanks for setting up this wonderful blog where we can all keep updated on what's going on with our lives.

Connie was in my neck of the woods for a farmer's conference, and we've had dinner together the last two days. Henry stayed home to work on the farm, but we had a great time with a couple friend of theirs.

It was so great to see all of you again, and I hope we can see each other soon at a family reunion. Anyone have thoughts on the reunion? Mother's Day at Richmond park?



My boys are doing well. Jeremy turned 14 in December and is 3 inches taller than his mom now. Josh turned 12 last week and is funny as ever. They both are in all advanced classes in middle school and make straight A's. Mark and I have no idea how we got such smart and good children. I'm doing well and staying busy with teaching Kindergarten, working part-time at a jewelry store every other weekend and two nights a week. As if that's not enough, I've started a new Master's program in Early Childhood education. I'm supposed to be reading and writing a paper tonight, but am avoiding doing the work.

Love to all and hope to hear from you soon,
Michelle

No comments: